Office Arrival Procedure:
When you arrive at our office:
• Please check-in from your car by calling us at 860-871-6507. There is no waiting room availability at this time.
• You will be reminded to wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth. If you arrive without a mask, we will provide one if supplies are available.
• A series of COVID-19 related questions will be asked again.
• We will call your cell phone when our doctor is ready to see you.
• One person is allowed in the office at a time, per appointment. Children under the age of 18 and anyone who is incapacitated, handicapped, or requires an interpreter can enter with one adult.
• Hand sanitizer is required at our entry, even if you are wearing gloves.
• You will be met at the door by our Optometric Technician, who will take your temperature, and show you to the exam room.
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required.
• The CDC defines a fever as a temperature of 100.4 and above. If you have a fever, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at least 2 weeks from the date of your original appointment.
• If you answer “yes” to any of the COVID-19 related questions, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at least 2 weeks from the date of your original appointment.
• Patients over 65 and patients with pre-existing conditions are at high risk.
• Call our office for curbside pick-up at 860-871-6507.