Read descriptions below
- Breakthrough edge-to-edge clarity up to 50% larger, clear fields of view than ordinary lenses.
- Uses precise measurements of how your frames fit on your face to deliver your best vision possible.
- Fully personalized for your prescription, face, and frame.
- Also available for wrap frames.
- Clear visual acuity for near to intermediate distance vision with wide vision zones.
- Relaxed and natural vision in the office and for any activities at near and mid-range.
- Comfortable head and body posture.
- Adapted to personal visual distance from the near to intermediate range.
Fast adaptation to changing light — High-index and polycarbonate lenses darken up to 20% faster and fade back up to two times as fast as previous photochromic lenses offered by ZEISS*
The right level of clarity at the right time — PhotoFusion® by ZEISS lenses are very clear indoors and turn very dark in sunlight, giving you excellent vision in every type of light
Optimum sun protection — PhotoFusion® by ZEISS lenses provide 100% protection from solar UV rays
Excellent quality, extraordinary durability — PhotoFusion® by ZEISS lenses benefit from ZEISS high-quality standards, ensuring excellent color consistency and retention of self-tinting performance
You will appreciate that PhotoFusion® by ZEISS lenses ensure your eyes will not only be comfortable in all lighting conditions, they’ll be fully protected. And by investing in UV protection now, you can help maintain healthy eyes in the years to come.
With PureCoat™ by ZEISS, we’ve created our best-performing AR coating ever, offering an unsurpassed combination of clarity, dust resistance and easy cleaning, keeping your patients’ focus on the world, not the lenses.
Anti-reflective Technology: Lenses without anti-reflective technology develop visible light reflections that can be dangerous when driving on wet roads or at night. The anti-reflective technology in PureCoat® by ZEISS helps reduce reflections to less than 1% of the light — compared with 7% to 13% for uncoated lenses.
Scratch-resistant Technology: Plastic lenses help make glasses lighter and more comfortable, but they’re much more prone to scratches than glass lenses. The high-quality, scratch-resistant technology in PureCoat® by ZEISS helps keep lenses from getting scratched.
Antistatic Technology: Dirt and dust can cling to traditional untreated lenses, smudging the lenses and blurring your vision. But the premium antistatic element in PureCoat® by ZEISS helps repel contaminants like dust and debris.
Hydrophobic Technology: Grease or droplets of water can slide off the surface of lenses treated with this super-slick coating, so the lenses are quicker and easier to clean.Additional anti-reflective options from Carl Zeiss Vision
Every PureCoat lens comes with 2 YEAR WARRANTY